These are clearly written Occupational Stress notes under the Bachelor of Occupational Safety And Health (Honours). Notes are very easy to follow. A linked index table is given at the beginning of the notes for easy navigation. Also includes some helpful visual aids. The material is organised in chronological order based on chapter.
Covered chapters are:
- Chapter 1: Introduction To Occupational Stress
- Chapter 2: Issues In Occupational Stress And Health
- Chapter 3: Models Of Occupational Stress And Health
- Chapter 4: Environmental Stressors And Work Schedules
- Chapter 5: Work-Life Balance And Stressors
- Chapter 6: Job-Related And People Stressors
- Chapter 7: Strain – Physical And Mental Health
- Chapter 8: Strain – Job Performance, Organizational Effectiveness And Safety
- Chapter 9: Demographics And Culture
- Chapter 10: Disposition And Self-Beliefs
- Chapter 11: Coping And Stress Management Interventions
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.