These notes contain weekly lecture summaries of the ECON100: Economic Essentials for Business subject. They cover weeks 1 to 12. Diagrams are used to visually express the theories. Covered contents are:
- Introduction: Review of Subject Outline & Foundations and models
- Choices and Trade offs in the Market
- How are Market Prices Determined?
- Responsiveness to Price Changes: Elasticity
- Technology, Production and Costs
- Perfectly Competitive Markets
- Monopoly Markets and Price Discrimination
- Microeconomic Policy
- GDP and Economic Growth
- The AD/AS Model
- Money, Banks and the RBA.
- Monetary Policy
- Fiscal Policy
- Macroeconomics in an Open Economy
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.