Clean and comprehensive summary notes covering the whole Building and Construction Law (76043) course from UTS. These notes include responses to take home exam and exam targeted. I have focused on exam anticipated contents and covered all the lecture notes based on them. Notes are structured in week by week format.
I have covered the following topics in my notes:
- The Nature Of The Building And Construction Industry
- Understanding Building Contracts
- The Role Of The Superintendent
- Residential Building
- Building And Construction Security Of Payments Act 1999 (Nsw)
- Litigating Construction Claims & Presentations
- Expert Evidence In Litigation
- The Cost Effective Resolution Of Building Disputes And Revision
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.