These are Evidence (70109) complete exam notes from UTS. They are 93 pages long and you can take them to the final exam. I have used lectures, tutorial readings, textbook readings, tutorial questions and even some sample answers to make these notes perfect.
I cover the following topics in these notes:
- Real Evidence and Documentary Evidence
- Calling Witness, Right to Silence, and Witness Examination
- Competence and Compellability
- Exclusionary Rules
- hearsay and non hearsay purpose
- credibility evidence
- opinion evidence
- character evidence
- tendency evidence
- coincidence evidence
- Discretionary Rules (s 135-139)
- Judicial Warnings and Directions
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.