These notes are prepared for 70108 – Public International Law exam at UTS. They are exam targeted 115 pages long complete summary notes. I have compiled these notes using lecture notes and textbook readings. Most importantly at the end of these 70108 notes (page 108 – 115), there are mind maps covering all the exam topics. These mind maps has summarised the main concepts furthermore making it easy to study.
I have covered the following topics in the notes and using mind maps:
- Sources of International Law
- International Law and Municipal law
- International Legal Personality
- State Jurisdiction and Immunities
- Law of Treaties
- State Responsibility
- Settlement of International Dispute
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.