These are Legal Method (LAW 131) comprehensive notes for Auckland University faculty of law. I’ve formatted these notes well enough as you can see in preview. There are two sections to this course and both of them are included in this file. First section is Law 131: Common Law Section and the second section is Law 131: Statutory Interpretation. LAW 131 is an introductory study of how law is made and applied in New Zealand.
The overview of LAW 131 Legal Method is as follows:
- The law-making roles of the legislative, executive and judicial branches of government
- Other influences on the development of the law
- An introduction to case law, including judicial reasoning and the doctrine of precedent
- An introduction to statute law, including the legislative process and techniques of statutory interpretation and application
- The interaction between case law and legislation
I wish you all the best.
This website has a lot of good notes. Very good. Thanks.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.