I have created these Administrative Law (LAWS5010/LAWS2010) exam notes targeting my exams. Therefor they are very exam focused. You will find out that these are the only LAWS5010 or LAWS2010 notes you need to ace the exam. These LAWS5010 notes provide easy browsing within the pages. The index table at the beginning of the notes, is linked to all referenced pages. There are blank pages within these notes that were left intentionally to provide for a double page spread of essential areas. The notes are very well organised and can be relied on for study in closed or open book exams. These notes were originally written for the Postgraduate – Juris Doctor (LAWS5010) but content is same for Intermediate undergraduate (LAWS2010) course as well.
I have included the following topics:
- Judicial Review – Jurisdiction of the Courts
- Judicial Review Remedies
- Judicial Review of Rule-making
- Procedural Grounds of Judicial Review
- Reasoning Process Grounds of Judicial Review
- Decisional Grounds of Judicial Review
- Access to Judicial Review – Standing
- Restricting Judicial Review – Privative Clauses
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.