I have used these exam notes on Migration, Refugees and Forced Migration course. I used them for JD LAWS5199 but can be used for undergraduate course LAWS3499 as well. These are 69 pages long comprehensive summary exam notes.
These migration notes cover the following topics:
- Migration Control And The Law
- The Extent Of The Power To Control Migration
- Immigration And The Regulatory Revolution
- Common Entry Criteria
- Family Migration
- Business And Skills-Based Migration
- Refugees And Humanitarian Migration
- Unlawful Status
- Administrative Review
- Judicial Review
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.