These are detailed Migration, Refugees and Forced Migration complete lecture notes in 166 pages. You can use these for both LAWS3499 and JD course LAWS5199. These notes cover the entire course and the important bits are highlighted. These notes will serve you well in exam preparation.
These Migration, Refugees and Forced Migration notes cover the following topics:
- Migration Control And The Law: Theories, History And Practice
- The Extent Of The Power To Control Migration: The Constitution And Norms Of International Law
- Immigration And The Regulatory Revolution
- Common Entry Criteria
- Family Migration
- Business And Skills-Based Migration
- Refugees And Humanitarian Migration
- Unlawful Status And The Enforcement Of Migration Laws
- The Administrative Review Of Decisions On Their Merits
- Judicial Review
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.