These are NURS5084 notes for Nursing the Acutely Ill Person course at University of Sydney. This NURS5084 file contains 151 pages covering the entire course. These lecture by lecture notes are very detailed. I have included all the topics. They are:
- Medication administration/Schedules and intravenous
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Acute respiratory failure/Asthma
- Nursing the patient with an orthopaedic injury
- Nursing the patient with a stroke
- Nursing the patient with a disruption of consciousness
- Nasogastric tube insertion and enteral feeding
- Paediatric in the acute care setting
- Acute pain
- Introduction to diabetes
- Acute kidney injury
Also there are some exam tips that will help you in exam.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.