This is a full Nursing the Acutely ill Person (NURS5084) course summary at University of Sydney. This covers the entire course and contain information from relevant study materials. These are very neatly structured notes with the capability of easy navigation. You can use these notes as a help resource for easy memorisation or can be used in open book exam. These are purely exam focused notes.
I have mainly covered the following areas within these notes:
- Introduction To Nursing The Acutely Ill Person
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Acute Respiratory Failure
- Acute Illness In The Elderly
- Intravenous Fluids And Medications
- Medication Administration
- Nursing The Patient With Disrupted Consciousness And Regulation
- Nasogastric Tube Insertion And Nutritional Support
- Mid-Semester Exam
- Nurse’s Roles In Bone Injury
- Pain Management
- Nursing The Patient With Acute Kidney Injury2
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.