These are summarised and complete Cities, Planning, Law and Justice notes for LAWS3073 course and it’s equivalent JD course, JURD7773. I have covered all general principles covered and all the relevant legislation. These notes are very well structured and exam focused.
I have covered the following topics in my notes:
- Beyond Redistribution
- The Right To The City
- Environmental Justice
- Book Review Workshop
- Governing The Global City
- Green Bans And The Environmental Planning Act 1979
- Living In The City
- Gentrification In Redfern
- Sharing Cities, Just Sustainabilities And Sharing Economy
- Squatting And The Governance Of City Space
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.