These Commercial and Charitable Trusts (LAWS3023) complete summary notes will help you to get the best out of the subject. These are clean notes and formatted with exam in mind.
- The flexibility of trust law, but also the ‘irreducible core’
- The role of statute
- The nuances around an ‘equitable interest’
- The importance of context to equitable duties
- The implications of a corporate trustee
- The presence of ?
- Loose ends’ in the general law
- Navigating an inter-legal tapestry
- Untangling legal issues
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.