These are the UNSW Succession (LAWS3393) complete notes. After studying these, you will learn how to write a will and the reasons behind it. These notes include pre-reading notes as well.
I have covered the following topics in these notes:
- Introduction – history and nature of Succession
- Comparative Succession Law
- Intestate Succession ( succession where there is no will)
- Death and the body in succession law
- Testate Succession or the Law of Wills
- Family Provision
- Grants of Representation and some Powers and Duties Legal Personal Representatives
- Administration of Assets
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.