General Chemistry (CHEM 1601) textbook notes covering all 13 chapters. They are:
- Chapter E (measurement, problem solving, & the mole concept)
- Chapter 1 (atoms)
- Chapter 2 (the quantum-mechanical model of the atom)
- Chapter 3 (periodic properties of the elements)
- Chapter 4 (molecules and compounds)
- Chapter 5 (drawing Lewis structures & determining molecular shapes)
- Chapter 6 (valence bond theory & molecular orbital theory)
- Chapter 7 (chemical reactions & chemical quantities)
- Chapter 8 (introduction to solutions & aqueous reactions)
- Chapter 9 (thermochemistry)
- Chapter 10 (gases)
- Chapter 11 (liquids, solids, intermolecular forces, & phase diagrams)
- Chapter 12 (crystalline solids) ** Please note only the first half of chapter 12 is added.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.